Friday, August 8, 2008

Song of the day is.......

No more classes no more books no more teachers dirty looks..... lmao come on folks you know this one sing it with me. lmao

Even though I have started my educational career at Kaplan online towards my BA, I feel like that will be nothing since I have officially finished taking classes at my local community college. I am done! I conquered the school and will be marching down that isle next month with the other graduates. I can't freaking way. I was so excited to be done that I could not sleep for shit last night. But hey I don't care I done with campus classes. No more rushing to school now I can just go home after work, pick up my lil guy and be there for my daughter. Man knowing that feels fucking awesome!!!!!!

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top