Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm just so done

I swear I really regret the day I said yes to my job. It's been a nice paycheck with a great boss, but the job itself and the people have been nothing but trouble. Everyone else and their mother fucks up, so of course it falls on my lap to be the fucking target. I'm done with it. Now they went and hired a project manager, very cool nice dude, however, now that he's hear the residents all think that I no longer need to be here. They forget that this guy is not here full time, and that this guy isn't even fully under contract. And that I just cannot go back to my old job at the other office like that. They filled that position so I would have no job with no income if they just let me go. But you know what maybe it's for the best. I'll try to get unemployment until I get placed at a law firm. Boy am I glad I already started looking and have my resume out there. Nothing like coming to work at a place where the majority want you fired.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top