Sunday, August 26, 2007

So not ready


OK so yesterday I went to my friends house. She's getting married next month and I'm in the party. So she wanted bridal party to meet up go look for shoes and put together some favors. Fine right, not a problem right? Oh boy that is so not the case. Not only am I recovering from foot surgery but so is another brides maid. Walking around Kings Plaza mall was not fun. I did it though without any complaints. So I'm proud of myself there. I didn't even bitch or moan while trying on the damn high heels. But the ones we all fell in love with I couldn't do, neither could the other girl. I was starting to get mad and wonder if I really can do this. Regardless of how I feel I will do this for her. She's my friend and deserves a nice wedding. So I will dawn high heel shoes for the ceremony and pictures. But I will not wear them for the reception.

On a good note we were able to find something that I can manage with. I just have to train my foot so to speak. I need to wear them for a few minutes daily so that I can get used to them. Thankfully they are name brand shoes meant for people with some what jacked up feet. But of course when you want name brand and comfort you have to pay for it. However, one of the other girls was smart enough to tell them 70 was too much and we were going to keep on looking. We managed to barter down to 55.20. And the color of the shoes match the dress perfectly. So it actually worked out great. My friend was very impressed with me because I just kept going and not complained a bit.

We did have fun, we ate, joked, laughed and put together 50 out of 100 favors. So all in all even though I got home late the day went great and a lot got done for the wedding.


0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top