Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Pretty uneventful over here but hey I like it that way. T's friend left this morning, lil man was pretty good all day. Big Kev stayed on the computer playing around with paint shop. He's into making album covers now. I swear that man never sticks to one thing. I've never seen someone be so multi talented but never quite perfectly skilled at something. Well, scratch that he's perfectly skilled at DJ'n so that's something he's always stuck with.

Diner was pretty good, I made mashed potatoes and whole chicken. Wasn't in the mood for salad or corn so no other sides. Brunch was pretty decent too, we ordered from the local dinner, they're good but could have been better today. I still need to call my bro and wish him a happy fathers day. The punk spent the day at his bil's in the pool. Of course they only invited her side of the family, we're not that important to them. *roll* Oh well, it's all good I had a fine day playing games on the net, and watching zombie movies all day. Man I love gory movies, I must be some sick fuck to enjoy it so much. *giggle*

There is just one thing I would change about today. The fact that I have cramps galore and can't stand that AF is on her way. I swear I wish these damn people can get shit right. Between the doc, pharm, and insurance I can't get the right freaking birth control pills. If I'm going to keep getting af then I'm not going to bother with these damn pills. I'll find something else or just not take anything. I'm very fed up with af and endo and really don't want to deal with it much more. But oh well I'm a woman and have to.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top