Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A photo blog?

I've been looking at blogs here and there, and I've noticed lots of photo blogs. I must say, I've seen some beautiful pictures. I bow my hat to you ladies that find beauty is so many things. But this now has me thinking, what if I start one? I don't see why I can't, I just got a new camera for mothers day. And it takes really good pics. But then I also think how lazy I can get when it comes to uploading pics, and what time will I really have to take pictures? However, I do have the sd card, and my laptop does have a slot. So I guess it's not impossible to do with a bit of effort. I am after all gonna have some time on my hands again. Well, there you have it, it's not impossible and it's worth the try. Let's see what I come up with. *giggle*

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top