Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just relaxing on a Saturday Morning

And it feels damn good.  No husband, no kids, and the cats are sleeping.  Ahhh just perfect.  I'm getting to watch cartoons and catch up on my soaps with no interruptions other than the ones I create for myself.  There is nothing I enjoyed more as a kid growing up than Saturday morning cartoons. I'm so loving that I get to relive that with the Hub channel. HA! Leave it to a TV station to make me happy.  Getting to watch shows like Jem, Batman Beyond, G.I. Joe, and Transformers really brings back the good memories.  


Lets see what the rest of my Saturday is going to bring.  It's a beautiful day out there and I can always clean house tomorrow.  It will give me an excuse not to drive upstate. Tee hee I hate those long drives and my back hates them even more, so I avoid them at all cost.  Geesh I rather clean the house than take a drive.  How sad is that? lol  Oh well at least it gives me a reason to be productive this weekend.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top