Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Weeks to go

I can't freaking wait. In 3 weeks exactly we will be going on our first Disney family vacation.  I'm super siked to go since this will be my first time.  I can't wait to experience the rides and all that Disney has to offer.  The lovely smiles on my kids faces as they see their favorite characters, eat all the junk they could want and ride as many rides as possible.  Hopefully we will be able to hit Sea World too.  I truly want to see Shamu, my trip will not be complete unless I do.

Also, I would love to be able to see Zafera, my bff for many years who has been living in FL for the past 8+ years.  If we can pull off hanging out that would be totally divine.  Here's to hoping we have a wonderful trip filled with love, laughter and fun.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top