Friday, August 13, 2010

It's Friday woohoo

It's finally Friday, oh how I've been waiting for this day to arrive.  Not only is it Friday, but one child gets to go back home to her mother today and stop making our lives hell for a few weeks.  I don't care how unlucky today is supposed to be, as long as she's going home it's a lucky day in my book.

I know I sound horrible, but geesh even this child's own mother says she's so horrible that she refuses to have more children.  Now if that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does.  I just wish we could turn back the hands of time and do something about how she was being raised sooner.  How I wish that the judges could have looked past my husbands skin color and gender and see that she would have been better off being raised by us.  Our kids are doing wonderfully and everyone finds them a joy to be around.  However, add her to the mix and people want to run for the hills screaming all the way.  Sadly I can't blame them since I want to follow suit.

The saddest part of this entire mess is that the mother takes no responsibility for "horrible" her child is.  Had she been a better parent, more attentive, caring and the like, maybe the child wouldn't be so damn "horrible."  Shame when a grown person is in denial over why they're the reason they child is the way they are.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top