Monday, August 2, 2010

To defer or not to defer

That's the question that has been floating around in my mind for a few weeks now.  Background, back in May I applied to a City University as a Fall transfer student.  However, I missed the deadline by months.  I was supposed to file my application by February 1st. whoops  So now I'm on a wait list based off of seat availability.  I'm nervous that I may lose my application fee if do not get in.  I've been trying to reach someone but haven't been able to either get a straight answer or a live person on the phone.  I do know that if I defer I don't lose me application fee and it can be used for the Spring term instead of the Fall.  Now keep in mind that the Fall term for my school starts on the 24th of this month.  So if I do get in, I have to scramble for tuition.  I don't really want to wait for March to start going back to school, but I think I may be better off in the long run if I do wait. 


Oh what to do, what to do. HMMMMMM

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top