Saturday, August 6, 2011

Set The Bar Too High

It hit me last night that my problem is that I set the bar too high for myself.  I expect way too much out of myself and life at times.  I need to remember when I do things that the way I envision them might not always be the way the turn out.  Life has its own idea of how things are going to work and flow.  I'm just here to follow and hopefully survive it mentally sound.  What I put myself through this past week must not repeat itself.  I need to remember that things will happen in their own time and I cannot rush it along.  All I can do it lay the ground work and let time take over.

Hopefully, I can keep all of this in mind as I travel my journey.  That way when things don't go as I envisioned it won't be so mentally challenging. I just need to keep rolling with the punches and live life one day at a time.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top