Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So annoyed

I've really come to a point where I hate my office and most of the people who work here.  Sad part is that the office is very small and has only about 7 people working here.  Everyone expects me to fucking work miracles all the damn time.  They assume I have ten heads and twenty arms that can just get it all done RIGHT NOW!  I'm sorry but I have tons of other shit to do that takes priority over your petty shit.  Look up your own damn exhibits. If you can't find shit that has been properly filed on the fucking database then the problem is you.  I don't give a fuck if you have a deadline of today by the boss.  I work directly for the boss and he dictates my deadlines.  Not some fucking associate who hasn't even been here for a fucking year.

1 comments:

Queen of the Couch said...

You need to go "Office Space" on their asses!

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top