Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stressed OUT!

OK normally I can handle stress really well, but this time I'm not handling it well at all.  This time it's more than just stress, it's emotional stress.  And that is one kind of stress I don't do well with.  It fucks with my head and heart.  It makes an angry bitter bitch that ends up being a hot mess who tends to take out my anger on the world.  I don't like myself when I'm that way.  And I know others don't like me when I get that way. Honestly, I don't give a flying fuck what others like or not about me, but I do care how I feel about myself. 

So with that in mind, I will try to relax and just reflect on life and attempt to see where it takes me.  Hopefully it will be a good place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had some words of wisdom but I don't... =[ I internalize my anger and bitteress...and cry or withdraw... Wish I could just wiggle my nose and blink three times and give us both that BFP! Three years of this hoping and reading too much into my body's signals and shit is just getting old... wish I could just let it go. Hang in there love...wish I could make it better for you. I'm always here if you need to yell...cry...bitch.

<3 Jeanie

Cherish said...

It sounds like you need a drink babes.

K.A.T said...

Thanks ladies.

Cher, I think you're right. I'm going to tell Kev to have a date night tomorrow. Movies and drinks. I need to relax.

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top