Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another day home with lil man

I was going to go in today but when we noticed that lil man didn't wake up at his normal time, we said OK one more day. So today is my day. Yes, big Kev stayed home with lil man yesterday. I'm glad he did. I still have a boat load of work to catch up on. Wish I could have brought some home with me, but I couldn't. OH Well nothing I can do then, I'll see if I can go in on Sat. and make up for lost work and hours.

I wanted to blog yesterday but I didn't get a chance to. I was way to busy at work to get some things typed and way to tired once I got home. So here I sit now watching Dora with Kev while he's whining away today, again. He's been so whiny lately and it's really hitting a nerve with us. But again it comes with the territory.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top