Sunday, February 18, 2007

Still feeling a bit under the weather

But I don't feel as horrible as I did yesterday. I went and got my nails done today and now I have to get used to typing with long nails again. lol It shouldn't take me too long. Kev went to get Doni for the week, but she's only gonna stay the night here then off to her grandmas house she goes for the week. T is gonna go off with her aunt and grandma for the week too. But honestly I don't even understand why Doni is even coming down in the first place, it's not like she's gonna spend time with her father. But I guess she's too much of an inconvenience for her mother she'd rather send her down here instead. Oh well not much you can do when the other parent is self centered.

We would love to go to the movies later but I doubt that will happen, lil man is still feverish. He shouldn't go any where, maybe I should just stay home with him while Kev takes the girls. Poor T really wants to go and I did promise her she would go this weekend. Lil man is dying to go out too but not with him still having a fever. I wonder why he has them nothing else seems to be wrong. He did say his throat is hurting so I hope it's nothing serious. I will freak out if this kid gets the flu, he got the damn shot to prevent this crap.

Hopefully everyone will wake up feeling better tomorrow. I so don't want to go to work next week feeling this way. Fucked up sinuses suck!

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top