Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Home with sick boy

Day one of staying home from work with lil man. He's feeling much better cuz he faught me on taking his damn meds. Damn that strong willed kid. Wonder where he got that from? lmao But I'm glad he's doing better tomorrow is daddys turn. I'm glad this week the weather is going to stay in the 40s I'm so tired of the cold ass brick weather. I'm a warm blooded girl and like my warm temps.

I should call the ENT and see if he'll call in a script for me. I really don't feel like going to see him again! My sinus infection moved into my chest that's for sure. But nothing is really coming up. And nothing colored coming out my nose so that's good. I know gross, but my blog!!! HA HA Like anyone else really reads this anyway. lol

T left this morning she should have a decent time at her aunt and grandmas house. This crazy woman (MIL) took Doni and wanted to take Kev, over my dead body lady. That will never happen again. Not after our fight and not after what she did to her own grand daughter. I'm supposed to leave my son with that wack job! I don't think so!!!!

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top