Saturday, February 24, 2007

What a day

Man am I tired right now. I got up early today to go into work. Got there around 930 and worked till 330, six hours straight. But I needed to go and make up for the time I missed being home, the money I lost staying home, and make sure I meet that March deadline. Good thing is that I got most of it done. Only 13 more buildings left. woohoo I hope I can get this all done by the first. I should be able to, I hope!

Coming home was a bitch I waited for over 30 minutes for the fucking bus. The bus sucks around here I would have been better off taking the other one and walking home. I would have made it faster. I'll remember that for the next Saturday I have to take that damn bus.

After ordering some chinks to eat it was off to the movies to see GhostRider. It was a damn good movie but never again am I going to take lil man to a movie I really want to watch. He doesn't know how to just chill and watch the movie yet. I'll only go to the kiddy movies from now on with him. At least the girls liked it, shame we had to break our necks to watch it though. The damn theater was crowded and we had to sit up front. It's not easy to sit 5 in a crowded theater.

After all of that I'm worn out. I got some wine in the fridge that I'm thinking about cracking open. But I'm not sure I feel like getting drunk or having a sip really for that matter tonight. I'm a bit too tired to do anything right now. But a glass might help me unwind and relax some more.

School is almost around the corner. One more weekend left then classes start up. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday will be spoken for with my classes. I will only have 3 days during the week to get things done and have some sort of life outside of work and school.

Oh well I feel like I wrote enough of a novel to satisfy my needs.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top