Monday, March 5, 2007

Day 1 of the spring semester and did I feel dumb!

OMG I'm pissed at myself for forgetting everything I learned just last semester. This is why I just can't stand math, I just learned this stuff not even six months ago!!!! But yet I could only answer 2 out of 15 questions and even then I think I got them wrong. Thankfully this doesn't count it's just an assessment of where her students are at. Damn I hope I can pick this up fast again. She seems like a cool professor so far. There is just one thing I don't like about her class work. She wants 6 journal entries about what we learned and give examples.

I picked up my books too and OMG thank the heavens I get a book voucher for that stuff. For just 3 books that came to almost 300 bucks! Can we say SHOCKED!!!! I mean I know they cost money but damn! That's a whole lot of money. If this had to come out of my pocket I'd be damn broke. I went to the ECLC and filled out another intent to return form for Kev. This holds his spot if he goes back in the summer or fall.

Well, it's time to eat and then watch my favorite shows for Monday.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top