Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Day of Rest

So it's Sunday and it's been a nice and quiet one. Just how I like it. This morning I went to get my bi-weekly pampering and it felt great. I did get the girl that gives the pedicures to fast, but at least her paint jobs make up for the speediness. I'm totally in love with the color I picked for my nails, I so have to go buy a bottle. It's called Sands of Time by Maybeline. Some one must have left it behind after getting their nails done.

UGHHH I'm so tired of the snow and ice already. You can hardly walk out there with all the damn icy snow on the ground. I almost busted my ass going down my own front steps. The snow and ice fell off our awning and all over our steps. NICE!!!!!! And then with the temps going up and down the snow melts and more ice begins to form. It's going to be a mess for a few days until the sun melts this whole mess away. At least the snow will make sure our upstate rivers are full. Gotta try and look at the bright side of things right?

I did my math homework earlier too, so I got that out of the way. I tried to do my law work but I was a bit confused on it. I'll have to ask my professor what exactly she wants so that I can do it correctly. It's not that hard really but the explanation isn't crystal clear and I hate doing things half assed. Especially in law, after all this is the field I plan to make my career in.

Tonight I'm making Crockpot chicken tacos. They taste so yummy that way and it's the easiest meal to make. Just mix chicken broth, taco seasonings and chicken cutlet in the pot cook on high for 2-3 hours and shred. How much easier can it get?

Well, I better get going and check on the lil dude. He's throwing a screaming fit and I'm willing to bet it's over his mega blocks!

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top