Sunday, March 4, 2007

My last night of sanity

Well my weekend went as planned so I can't complain. Only one thing didn't get done and that was laundry, but I hate doing that anyway. But I got my hair cut, nails done, and a pedicure that felt like heaven. I feel like a new woman and I'm loving it.

Last night was a good night too. Has some great quality time with Kev, and it was so needed. I'm actually looking forward to some more tonight. I know things are going to get crazy so I have to make the most of what we got now.

I hope things go smoothly tomorrow. It will be one hell of a long day, up by 6 am at work by 9, work till 2, class at 330 there till 530, pick up Kev, come home and cook, get things ready for class on Tuesday to then do it all over again. But I'll be in school till 730 ugh! But it's for an important law class so it should be interesting.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top