Friday, March 9, 2007

WOW what a week

Damn this has been on hell of a long ass week. I got a taste of just how busy I'm going to be, and HOLY SHIT! it's hella busy. I had my classes this week so I don't get home to after 8 2 nights a week, and after 7 for one of them. The other two I get home around my normal time, but not this week cuz I've been working a boat load too. But hey more hours equals more money so I'm not complaining. I put in 32 hours just this week alone, and I'm a part time worker. But the pay will be nice and make up for the lack of pay I got on my last check. Tomorrow will be one long ass day too, I have class from 9 to about 4 or so. At least my friend is in that class with me too, so it won't feel so long I hope. It's cool we are taking two classes together this semester.

So far I'm not a fan of my math class, but I do like my legal research class. I know I won't be a fan of tomorrows class either since it's accounting. Did I mention how much I HATE math! And I'm so lucky to be taking two kinds of math classes. I'll be having night mares with numbers this semester. I just hope it won't be so bad or feel to long.

On a good note I got all that work done that I had to get done on time. WOOHOO!!!!!! Now I just have to do a spread sheet for the stuff and it's good to go. But the biggest part was done and the project manager was happy and pleased with the work. He told the big guy earlier that I'm doing a wonderful job so far. That felt awesome to hear, it put my mind at ease as far as my job goes. I was worried because I had to take time off already because Kev was sick. But they seem like a very understanding company when it comes to children, so that's good.

Well that's enough from me, lil man is driving daddy up the wall, not that I mind. LOL

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top