Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Morning

Ahh gotta love a good Sunday morning where you can just chill out and relax. Ya we lost an hour of sleep, but I'm not feeling it so it's all good. Everyone woke up in a pleasant mood and brunch is about to be served. Later on the kids and myself will go wish Uncle Al a happy birthday. The weather is beautiful so I know the kids will have fun playing in the yard today. I plan to take some pictures, so keep an eye out for them. And if you don't see them make sure to get on my ass to post them. LMAO I'm horrible at that shit.

Yesterday was my first day of accounting class and OMG the professor is a flat out asshole. He came in late and straight up told us, he doesn't like to be jerked around, he's moody and we just have to deal with it, and he's short tempered. Nice way to start off a long ass 6 freaking hour class! I swear like half the class looked and we all had our "time to drop the class" up. But I'm not alone in this long ass class, I do have companionship, so I'm good. I can tough this out and I won't let a professor scare me. I'm too grown for that shit.

The only down side to this weekend so far is that I'm having cramps for a tmi situation that I will spare the eyes from.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top