Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday yet again

Oh how I love Fridays, it's just a shame that I have class tomorrow. But I think I might skip it. We got hit with one hell of a snow/hail storm today and it's not going to let up any time soon. It will probably still be hailing in the morning and I don't think I want to travel in that crap. I'll wait it out and see how it goes. I should go it's accounting class and it's only my second class.

Today was payday, YAY. I worked my ass off for the past 15 days I deserved that nice check. Shame I had to give it ALL to daycare though. But it's OK I got my transit metro card from them so I don't have to buy one, which means the money in my pocket is my own. But they did forget to take it out of me pre taxed money so I'll have to give that back later on. I didn't want to say anything today about it. But I will on Monday. I know bad me but I wasn't in the mood to go into all of that. It's not my fault they forgot to take that out.

Also all that hard work paid off because the co-op board was very happy with my spread sheet. They just wanted to know a small amount of information more that took me less than a few minutes to do. I still have to make some more copies but all and all it's over with for now. I wonder what other work they are going to throw at me. I hope it keeps me busy but not too busy. lol

I so feel like going out on a date with Kevin this weekend, but with no sitter and me not trusting MIL that's just not going to happen. I'll just have to settle for drinking some wine getting tipsy and hopefully getting taken advantage of later. LOL I just want to relax this weekend but that won't happen either. I will however, get my nails done so that is relaxing in it's own way.

Well time to watch All My Children and drink my glass of wine.

Have a Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone.

0 comments:

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top